The Northern Ireland Executive, under direction from its Chief Medical Officer Michael McBride, decided to amend the face mask legislation requiring that anyone claiming exemption from wearing a mask must prove their exemption or they must be refused entrance to public indoor spaces, including food stores and public transport. This change was to be enforced from the 7th January 2022. However, in face of an outcry against this discriminatory change, we spearheaded a pushback and managed to force the NI Executive into ‘indefinitely suspending’ the legislation. We discuss that decision and what may lie ahead regarding same on the show.
Michael’s Brentnall (Human Rights Solicitor) contact details are as follows:
Phone: 02890 312 355
Address: Suite A 184 Ormeau Rd, Belfast BT7 2EA
Episode 5: Citizenjournos Force a Win Over Medical Authoritarianism – CitizenJournos
- Episode 5: Citizenjournos Force a Win Over Medical Authoritarianism
- Episode 4: Interview with Human Rights Lawyer Michael Brentnall on vaccine passports and face masks.
- Episode 3: Christmas Special
- Episode 2: The Health Service Has Failed Non-COVID Patients – A Family's Story
- Episode 1: COVID Passports – No Evidence They Cut Transmissions!